As per the revised GACA circular, passengers are distributed in the following categories:
• Passenger with double dose and Vaccinated within Saudi Arab (Passengers having any kind of Visa i.e., Iqama / Visit visa /Business Visa, etc.): There is no requirement of institutional quarantine packages. Download and register on (SEHATY ONLINE MOH APP-KSA) which should reflect the two doses of covid-19 vaccination received from Saudi Arabia.
• Passengers with single-dose within Saudi Arab: Passengers who got Single-dose inside KSA will have to obtain three days Institutional Quarantine package. The service provider will conduct one PCR Test after 48 hrs. of arrival in Saudi Arabia. Applies to all types of Visa holders.
• Passengers vaccinated outside Saudi Arab: Passengers having any type of visa who got vaccinated from outside of Saudi Arab must purchase 5 Days institutional quarantine package. Service Provider will conduct PCR Test on the first day and 5th Day of arrival.
• Exceptions /Exemptions mentioned in version 20 of institutional quarantine will be continued e-g doctors, diplomats, Govt offices, etc. (Must comply with home quarantine for (5) days with (2) PCR tests, one within (24) hours and another on the 5th day
• Non-Immune Diplomats and their families and companions (who are under 18).
• Non-Immune Health practitioners and their families only Working in Government sectors.
The 13 Health government entities details are given below;
i) Ministry of Health
ii) Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs
iii) Ministry of Education
iv) Armed Forces Medical Services
v) MOI Medical Services
vi) King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre
vii) General Intelligence Presidency
viii) Presidency of State Security.
ix) Royal Clinic
x) Saudi Aramco) Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu
xii) General Sport Authority
xiii) Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
Pre-Condition for Boarding:
Immune inside Saudi Arab (Both doses from Saudi Arab) must download and register (SEHATY ONLINE MOH APP-KSA) which reflects that two doses of covid-19 vaccination received from Saudi Arab.
All kinds of Passengers must have negative PCR test results, taken within 72 hours prior to the departure of the flight. Passengers will not be allowed to board otherwise. Children below 8 years of age are exempted.
Passengers must obtain Medical Insurance to cover their Covid-19 treatment (this excludes Citizen, Resident, and GCC Resident). The Insurance will cover the 14 days of treatment in the out-patient clinics, emergencies, and Hospitals including Institutional quarantine up to 14 days. IN CASE PAX RESULT COMES POSITIVE ON SECOND PCR.
All Passengers have to purchase 3/5 days of institutional quarantine packages.
72Hrs before DEP from Pakistan as per the General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) guideline, all the travelers arriving at the Kingdom must fill out “The Registration Immunization Information Form” on https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home.
Passenger Download Tawakkalna apps from Google/ Apple play store and must register within 8 hrs of arrival in KSA.
Passengers should bring in 02 copies of PCR Test reports which will be verified by Check-In staff at Pakistan and will keep one report for the record and the second will be required at ARRIVAL.
Provide a vaccination certificate registered in Saudi Arabia through the “Arrival Platform / SEHTAY”.
Passengers should bring in 02 copies of all documents e.g Quarantine package copies, Sehtay which will be verified by Check-In staff.
3 Days 2 Nights